[K12OSN] Looking forward!

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 3 13:45:15 UTC 2006

I'm still working on the "muekow" rough-draft version for FC6. It works
right now, but there are too many manual steps that need to be automated
(just grunt work, nothing difficult). I had hoped to have it done last
weekend, so it should be ready sometime real-soon-now ;-)

As for K12LTSP 6.0, the "muekow" packages will not be production-ready.
It will use the "classic" LTSP packages by default. The basic
infrastructure for "muekow" is already in FC6, so early adopters will be
able to test it out and we can polish up to make it the default in FC7.

-Eric