Re: [K12OSN] yum problem

Pat wrote:

Okay I adjusted as you suggested and here is what happened:

atrpms- stable [7/7] http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.atrpms.net/fc5i386/ atrpms/stable/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:14:47 GMTServer:
Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux)
Via: 1.1 www.mirrorservice.org
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: atrpms-stable
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from atrpms-stable: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from atrpms-stable: [Errno 256] No
more mirrors to try.

What should I try to do next to get this working?

Change $releasever$basearch to $releasever-$basearch in baseurl like I told you earlier. Your current repository is pointing to a non- existent location.

Nils Breunese.