Re: [K12OSN] yum problem

It looks like you're still missing the "-" in your repo file. There needs to be a "-" between releasever and basearch.

Change 'fc$releasever$basearch' to 'fc$releasever-$basearch' in your /etc/yum.repos.d/at.repo file.

Typos are SOOOO frustrating. I think that is what's wrong though. Check it out.

-Shawn