Re: [K12OSN] Looking forward!

On 10/3/06, Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us> wrote:
Casey Mynott wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I know this might be VERY premature, but is anyone looking forward to FC6 and
> the possibilities with K12LTSP? Just me wondering.........
>
> Casey

BTW, I'm now running FC6-devel on all of my desktops, including the
K12LTSP server here in the office.

So far it is working great ;-)

Eric,
Curious if the new performance enhancments listed in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FC6ReleaseSummary
make a noticable difference?

I don't think it will take me too long to get K12LTSP 6.0 out the door
once FC6 is available.

-Eric