Re: [K12OSN] Logon scripts

akisakye ucu ac ug wrote:
Hi All,
I have recently implemented smbldap tools for my site!
However am wondering if anyone has made a script that will control my
group login? i.e map different system share/drives depending on who has
logged into the system and depending on the group that they belong to.
I could map different drives for a user in accounts department and
different drives for a user from IT department

All help welcome

ALex