Re: [K12OSN] How tos

use iptables to redirect traffic to company webserver.

On 10/4/06, Peter kenaston <kenastons yahoo com> wrote:
Please send me links on how to setup the following.
I would like to setup a Fedora workstation that upon user login (not admin
or root) they can only go to our company we site and nothing else.  This
kiosk needs to be able to print to a networked TCP/IP printer (usually HP
laser jet 4000 or 4100.

Thanks for you help.

Peter