Re: [K12OSN] How tos

Peter kenaston wrote:

Please send me links on how to setup the following.

I would like to setup a Fedora workstation that upon user login (not admin or root) they can only go to our company we site and nothing else. This kiosk needs to be able to print to a networked TCP/IP printer (usually HP laser jet 4000 or 4100.

'yum search kiosk' finds kiosktool, which is 'A Point and Click tool for system administrators to enable KDE's KIOSK features or otherwise preconfigure KDE for groups of users.' You might want to check that out, I haven't used it myself though.

Nils Breunese.