Re: [K12OSN] Scanner

On 10/4/06, jconlon1 elp rr com <jconlon1 elp rr com> wrote:
Latest K12LTSP and all update installed.
I have an older HP4200c USB scanner that I would like to connect to a
terminal for students to use.    When the server was set up I ensured
that xsane was installed.  Can someone give me sample instruction lines
for the lts.conf and the dhcpd.conf files?

I tried getting this model to work with sane, and have been
unsuccessful so far.  There _is_ source code available, but it
apparently hasn't been updated for a while, and even after I
successfully compiled it I couldn't get the scanner to work (it works
fine with Windows, so I know the scanner's not broken).

Calvin