Re: [K12OSN] Locking Down Firefox

James P. Kinney III wrote:

The PREROUTING target doesn't exist in the default table filter. Sorry,
it needs to be:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING .....

Must specify the correct table to use (the one where the chain
PREROUTING is would be best :)

Thanks, James.  I think I have two lingering questions.

Squidguard is on Port 3128 and dansguardian is on 8080. I have found that when I manually set the browsers to 3128, squidguard does not come in to play. Can I just set the firewall rules to 8080?

Where do I put these additional rules so that they are loaded on each reboot?

With Aloha

--scott