Re: [K12OSN] smartboard

Huck,

Thanks.  I'll see if I can talk my school into trying the Smart Technologies brand.  Numonics doesn't seem very interested in Linux.

~kari

On 10/5/06, Huck <dhuckaby paasda org> wrote:
This is for Smart Technologies Smart Boards...we have 3...only 1
actually gets used which pisses me off, but I have no control over that.

http://www.smarttech.com/support/software/unix.asp