Re: [K12OSN] smartboard

They used to have some 'grants' where you would get like $500 off of a SmartBoard...I think we paid less than $1500 for each of ours. I wish the teachers would get trained on it, because they are powerful tools with today's student learning styles.

Kari Matthews wrote:
Huck,

Thanks. I'll see if I can talk my school into trying the Smart Technologies brand. Numonics doesn't seem very interested in Linux.

~kari