Hilton Head Preparatory School

From: "Timothy Hart" <timothy hart gmail com>
To: "Support list for open source software in schools."
	<k12osn redhat com>
	<464c38cc0610060626w194140c1mec81178681c71054 mail gmail com>

I thought of that. When I had is working, it was on screen 2. I took it
because the terminals were randomly coming up to screen 2 instead of the
Linux login. I commented out screen 2. Then two days ago I put it under
screen 4 and no luck. I tried moving it to screen 2. No luck. I
the windows and linux servers. And I am on FC5.