Re: [K12OSN] attach multiple monitor, keyboard and mouse to one computer

not as easy as it sounds.
check out  http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/multiuser/

On 10/9/06, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com> wrote:

On 10/8/06, Sonny To <son c to gmail com> wrote:
> this is slightly off topic but I think many people in here would find
> this useful. Just found
> http://userful.com/products/ds
>
> It is based on Fedora and allows attaching multiply monitor, keyboard
> and mice to one computer to be used as workstation. Too bad its not
> opensource. Anyone know of an opensource alternative?

Is it not possible to do this manually by editing xorg.conf? I haven't done
it but I think it shouldn't be too hard. This would be a fun project to
assign to senior students. Anyone have any tips?

Robert Arkiletian
Fl_TeacherTool
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/