[K12OSN] off topic - firefox history files

Hi all,

In a routine audit of the students internet history (firefox on the latest k12ltsp), I found some questionable stuff.  Now the administration is asking me questions that I can's seem to answer, namely, the date the student viewed the stuff, and time of day.  When I open up the history sidebar, and search by date, it alphabatizes the history in the "search by date" mode, but doesn't tell me the date or time.  Is there an easy way to do this?  Thanks!

Will