Re: [K12OSN] off topic - firefox history files

If you are using Squid and Dansguardian...in /var/log/dansguardian or /var/log/squid is an access.log file...

cd into one of those directories..
cd /var/log/squid
then
grep http://bad.url.com/ access.log

that should tell you the machine's IP address attempting to access it and the time/date stamp..

--Huck