[K12OSN] so close...helped needed with LTSP and PAM

Hi all,

I have gotten ltsp to authenticate against Active Directory by following https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ActiveDirectoryWinbindHowto

I can authenticate locally as any user with a valid account on the domain. However I can't authenticate using an LTSP thin client. I figure that I probably need to edit /opt/ltsp-4.2/i386/etc/pam.conf to make that happen. Can someone help me figure this out.

sooo..... close.

Thanks,

John