Solved !! was Re: [K12OSN] so close...helped needed with LTSP and PAM

Hi Chuck,

Thanks. Editing /etc/pam.d/gdm did the trick. Here's the contents of that file in case it helps anyone else.

John

#%PAM-1.0
auth    requisite       pam_nologin.so
auth    sufficient      pam_winbind.so
auth    sufficient      pam_unix.so nullok_secure use_first_pass
auth    required        pam_env.so
@include common-auth
@include common-account
session required        pam_limits.so
session optional pam_console.so
@include common-session
@include common-password

If this looks glaringly wrong to anybody, I'd be pleased to hear about it.

Thanks for the quick reply Chuck!

John