[K12OSN] Clients boot to logon but at correct username and passwd bounce back to logon

Hello everyone. I've come upon a wierd problem with my FC4 K12ltsp based server. The 30 computers running off of this server randomly fail to reach the logon screen. Sometimes they finish with the grey screen and X cursor, sometimes at reboot they make it to the logon screen. When students try to logon they get bounced back to the logon rather than get logged on to their box. Sometimes if they wait for 15 minutes or so the grey screen will finally finish and get to logon but then maybe or maybe not successfully get logged on.

This server has been working well for 4 weeks and this trouble has been cropping up for a week or so and seems to be getting worse...

Ideas?

Thank,  Jim