Re: [K12OSN] Clients boot to logon but at correct username and passwd bounce back to logon

On 12/10/06, Jim Christiansen <christiansen_j hotmail com> wrote:
Hello everyone.  I've come upon a wierd problem with my FC4 K12ltsp based
server.  The 30 computers running off of this server randomly fail to reach
the logon screen. Sometimes they finish with the grey screen and X cursor,
[SNIP]
This server has been working well for 4 weeks and this trouble has been
cropping up for a week or so and seems to be getting worse...

Check with df what sort of disk space utilisation has occurred. Or is
there too much swap occuring with free -m ?

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar