[K12OSN] NWEA Errors

This probably not a K12LTSP issue but NWEA says it is. I am having issue running the Primary MAP on a Windows Terminal Server. Has anyone with a K12LTSP setup successfully used the NWEA Primary MAP. This is the test for kindergarten and first grade. It is crashing all over the place. NWEA is no help because they can't support our setup.

Tim