[K12OSN] build your own thin client

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 22:46:47 UTC 2006

Here's a link to a computer recycling place that sells
used machines (mostly Pentium 3's) in bulk.
http://www.accountwizard.com/clients/shop.asp?Web=backthruthefuture&AW_SessionID=AWEngine2006000000489825649496499d49D649kId9e49D649SSite9e69N969e&page=class&header=778&class=BC

I only know of them because they are located near my
home.  I've never done business with them so I can't
necessarily recommend them, but they're probably worth
checking out.

-Rob