Re: [K12OSN] SATA drive for server with 25 users?

On 17/10/06, Joe Guenther <jguenther chinooksedge ab ca> wrote:
I run a LTSP server with 2 SATA drives on RAID 0 - striping and it seems
to run just fine.  I have had up to 37 clients on at one time.  Usually
there are a lab of 25 clients plus 6 stations in the library running all
day.  Home folder storage is done on a Novell server though.  But the
[SNIP]

SInce you are mounting home from another server the performance of
SATA will not come in to  play and wrong impression would be gathered
by OP.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar