Re: [K12OSN] build your own thin client

Our school is looking to possibly purchase 30 thin clients from DevnoIT.  Is anyone currently using or know how the 6030P will work?
www.ntavo.com

Thanks in Advance,

Derek Jaques
Corbett School District

John Lucas wrote:
I would use the DevonIT NTAVO 6020P. Boots diskless via PXE, works with LTSP
v4.2 sound and local storage (via USB v1.1). Best part is that it is $149, no
assembly required.