[K12OSN] is it possible to use Windows DHCP server with LTSP?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:55:26 UTC 2006

Hi Chuck, are you making your boot rom's via rom-o-matic or burning your
own? I am using Compaq Ipaqs right now, which have on board nics, and no
floppies so custom made rom's aren't right for this scenerio. Our network
also runs a RIS server that answers PXE boot requests (on port 67?).

Can you elaborate about the ability to customize boot options for windows
dhcp? IS there a place to define your own?
BTW, I spent some time browsing the LTSP archives and didn't really find
much pertaining to this line of inquiry, although I might have missed it.

Thanks for your response!

John