[K12OSN] Playing CD's and DVD's on Clients

Hi List,

Does anyone know a user friendly way to do this? Pop a CD/DVD in the clients drive and listen/watch it right there?

I've tried popping CD's into a few clients (I thought I'd start with CD's) and, basically, nothing happens. The CD's don't show up on the desktop or in "Drives". I can't find them, or play them.

Thanks for any suggestions,

ck