[K12OSN] Playing a DVD from a thin client

Hi,

Does anyone know, before I just try it, if you can play a movie (netflix type) DVD on a thin client. The reason I'm asking first is that none of my TC's have a DVD drive. I'd have to install it first and I'd rather not go through the hassle if this is purposely disabled or otherwise known to not work. I've been told (here, yesterday) that audio CD's don't work, but still interested in video DVD's.

Thanks,

ck