[K12OSN] stuck

Hello,

I am trying (still) to get my workstations to be fat LDAP clients.  I am stuck now on this:  My directions have lines to add to auto.master, /etc/export, and auto.homes.  Problem is, I don't have an auto.homes in the new edubuntu distro.

What do I do?

Also, I still can't figure out how to move /home/administrator to /administrator without having the machine having a nervous breakdown.

Thanks for any ideas you have.