[K12OSN] sarg... userid info

G'day!

I'm using sarg to provide a graphical interface to squid's access.log file.  Works great!

Just one thing:  when it lists the "userid", it refers to the computer's IP address, not the student's userid.  Nearly 100% of the outbound traffic then says "127.0.0.1" (localhost, through squid).   Good information, but not nearly as helpful as tracking web usage by userid.

So I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get user authentication to work through squid.

Many thanks!

Ryan