Re: [K12OSN] Publicity for Recorded Interviews on Free and Open Source Software in Schools

On 10/24/06, Timothy Hart <timothy hart gmail com> wrote:
Dugg. Can your servers withstand the digg effect (formerly known as the
slashdot effect)?

Well, I wish I could say that I think we'd get the digg effect...
Everything helps, but I can tell we're not a hot topic yet!

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
steve hargadon com