Re: [K12OSN] Re: Responses to the central office

Todd O'Bryan wrote:
Daniel,

Are you with the people who got Atlanta to pilot the program in six
elementary schools and showed statistically significant performance
gains?

Yep, that's me, and my co-conspirator is William Fragakis, who also posts to this list. I am so passionate now about Open Source I formed a non-profit (GOSEF) and am taking the message statewide and to business, community and political leaders. And Jim Kinney, also a K12OSN'er, is the Linux consultant I recommended to APS who is pushing the LTSP envelope by designing and implementing a centralized server model for the APS pilot, using servers that feed over 100 clients and Gigabit wiring throughout. I think this is what Eric did in Oregon too. Daniel

--
Daniel Howard
President and CEO