[K12OSN] FC5 now legacy?

Since Fedora Core 6 is out now, is FC5 considered legacy? When I run yum, I get this:

Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/8]
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core

and it dies. I assume I need to change something in /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-core.repo; anyone know what?

Petre