Re: [K12OSN] FC5 now legacy?

I've had this problem since yesterday... the yum repository seems to be down.
going to http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/ says its down

On 10/26/06, Peter Scheie <petre maltzen net> wrote:
Since Fedora Core 6 is out now, is FC5 considered legacy?  When I run
yum, I get this:

Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/8]
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core

and it dies.  I assume I need to change something in
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-core.repo; anyone know what?

Petre