[K12OSN] FC5 now legacy?

John Lucas mrjohnlucas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:57:28 UTC 2006

I noticed that for the release of Fedora Core 6 that the Fedora web
infrastructure seems to be in the middle of being re-arranged. I was able to
download FC6 only from some distant mirror sites. This is affecting the
"core" repositories. FC5 isn't on Legacy yet.

I can still update packages from the other repositories as long as I skip the
broken "core" with the yum "--disablerepo=core" flag. I just hope they fix
the problem soon.