[K12OSN] repos down, FreeBasic

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Oct 27 13:44:34 UTC 2006

There's a note at http://fedorasolved.org/Members/bobjensen/fc5-yum-mirror-list-update
on how to get around the core repo problem, which worked for me.  But I was able to run
yum without the above changes later yesterday with no problems, so I was under the
impression that the problems had been resolved.  I read somewhere that part of the
reason RH was shuffling things around was to deal with a DOS attack; not sure if it's
true or not.

Petre