Re: [K12OSN] repos down, FreeBasic

There's a note at http://fedorasolved.org/Members/bobjensen/fc5-yum-mirror-list-update on how to get around the core repo problem, which worked for me. But I was able to run yum without the above changes later yesterday with no problems, so I was under the impression that the problems had been resolved. I read somewhere that part of the reason RH was shuffling things around was to deal with a DOS attack; not sure if it's true or not.

Petre

Chris Bacigalupo wrote:
Anyone have an idea about when the core repos will become available
again? We cant seem to connect for updates.

Also

We're using FreeBasic for intro to programming class. Anyone else?