Re: [K12OSN] recommended webmail server OT

qmailrocks incorporates the SquirrelMail web interface to the mail system. SquirrelMail can be used with just about any underlying mail system, not just qmail, e.g., sendmail, postfix, etc. qmail is a good choice; I just wanted to point out that the user interface can work with other mail systems if you are so inclined.

Petre

Peter Hartmann wrote:
Check out qmailrocks.  It lives up to it's name. Admins can create
accounts with it's vqadmin  web-interface.  I wouldn't let users
create their own accounts from there (or at all personally) because
all account passwords (including postmaster) are viewable in the
clear.

Peter