Re: [K12OSN] Dual NIC Configuration

I've added the line to the dhcpd.conf file and have the DHCP not assigning on the wrong network.
Resending this-- It was held up because of the attachement.  Maybe they'll let that through later.
--------
If the NICs are bonded, it wan't intentional.  I certainly don't want them bonded.

My problem now is that the DHCP is giving an IP address to eth1 port (main network) when the eth1 should be picking up an IP address from our the DHCP on another server on the network.  Even if I asign a static IP address it won't get out on the network or internet.

A couple more details.  I am running this on VMware virutal server. The host (on which I'm writing this email) works fine.

On the host, both network adapters are set to IRQ: 15  MEM: 28  In the VMware client both adapters are "bridged" or connected directly to the network.
--
Mel Wade
www.melwade.com