Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP dvd install disc

I posted the script and a description under Software on the wiki. This way you can download just the CD ISOs and build your own DVD ISO file instead of downloading the CD ISOs and the DVD ISO (when that becomes the standard practice with version 6).

Petre

Petre Scheie wrote:
Yes, it's available. A year or so ago someone posted a script that takes all the CD ISO files and combines them into a single ISO suitable for burning to DVD. I've got a copy and use it regularly. I can post it or send it to you off list if you want.

Petre

Casey Mynott wrote:
Hey all,

Maybe an odd question but, has anyone thought about a K12LTSP dvd install disc?

Just curious. ;)

Casey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Experience Live Search <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENCA/2731??PS=47575> from your PC or mobile device today.