An idea! was...Re: [K12OSN] opening too many programs blanks screen K12LTSP

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Fri Oct 27 19:28:11 UTC 2006

How could one write a script that could then become a launcher or menu
item that would poll the system to see if that program was already running
under the logged on user....if not....then launch the program....if
yes....then abort.  This might make it easier to keep kids from going
"click happy" and opening multiple instances of a program.  Any ideas?