Re: [K12OSN] FL_TeacherTool and Bittorrent

On 10/27/06, Peter Hartmann <ascensiontech gmail com> wrote:
Could someone who has Fl_TeacherTool and bittorrent confirm this:  If
you are downloading a torrent, in Fl_TeacherTool you'll have a foreign
ip address associated with your username in the main pane.  I hope you
do, otherwise I have a problem..........

I don't have any clients attached at home but I do have bittorent going on my server and FL_TT doesn't show any users.

Thanks,
Peter