[K12OSN] 2x ThinClientServer and NX

I am trying to setup 2x ThinClientServer to connect to FreeNX on my K12LTSP box. But it doesn’t work. The FreeNX works fine with a windows client so I know FreeNX is working and not firewalled or anything. I have googled and run out of ideas and suggestions. I wonder if anyone on this list has any experience of this or can figure it out? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Theo Turner