Re: [K12OSN] 2x ThinClientServer and NX

On 28/10/06, Theo Turner <Theo Turner cumnorhouse com> wrote:

I am trying to setup 2x ThinClientServer to connect to FreeNX on my K12LTSP
box. But it doesn't work. The FreeNX works fine with a windows client so I
know FreeNX is working and not firewalled or anything. I have googled and
run out of ideas and suggestions. I wonder if anyone on this list has any
experience of this or can figure it out? Any help would be much appreciated.

Fisrt of all plain text mail would help.
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar