Re: [K12OSN] 2x ThinClientServer and NX

I wasted a good 2 days trying to get to work with no luck so I just
stopped trying... if u can get it to work please share.

On 10/28/06, Theo Turner <Theo Turner cumnorhouse com> wrote:
I am trying to setup 2x ThinClientServer to connect to FreeNX on my K12LTSP
box. But it doesn't work. The FreeNX works fine with a windows client so I
know FreeNX is working and not firewalled or anything. I have googled and
run out of ideas and suggestions. I wonder if anyone on this list has any
experience of this or can figure it out? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Theo Turner