Re: [K12OSN] root-path or dhcp issue but only after 2nd client connection

On Saturday 28 October 2006 10:45, marrandy wrote:

Oh...the Subject should read   "root-path or dhcp issue but only after
rebboting client second time"

Otherwise, it implies it happens when I add a second client.  I only have one
client and it's the second and subsequent reboots of that single client.

Hope that's clearer.

--
Regards...Martin