Re: [K12OSN] root-path or dhcp issue but only after 2nd client connection

On Saturday 28 October 2006 11:05, Jim McQuillan wrote:
> My guess is that you have another DHCP server on the same network.

Didn't you read my email.

"I have removed the ethernet cable to the network (internet side) to
eliminate the dhcp issue  ie. ping yahoo.com  get responses remove cable, no
more pings etc.  but the root-path issue still occurs"

--
Regards...Martin