Re: [K12OSN] root-path or dhcp issue but only after 2nd client connection

marrandy wrote:
On Saturday 28 October 2006 11:05, Jim McQuillan wrote:
My guess is that you have another DHCP server on the same network.

Didn't you read my email.
YES, I read it. so you unplugged from the INTERNET. That doesn't mean you don't have other hosts on the same network. It only means you aren't connected to the internet.

Again, I'll suggest that you completely isolate your LTSP server and thin client from ANY OTHER computers.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org

"I have removed the ethernet cable to the network (internet side) to eliminate the dhcp issue ie. ping yahoo.com get responses remove cable, no more pings etc. but the root-path issue still occurs"