Re: [K12OSN] 3com Boot

The Universal Boot Floppy will probably work with those. I think you can get it from the wiki.

Petre

Mel Wade wrote:
I've got a stack of 3Com 3c905b-txnm cards. I'd like to use them to boot my K12LTSP. They don't have proms installed. Can I use these or do I need to look form proms or other cards?

--
Mel Wade
www.melwade.com <http://www.melwade.com>