[K12OSN] What is the limitations of free nx compared to nx server.

I have installed freenx on K12LTSP 5.0 and would like to know is there
any limitations on how many concurrent users with the fedora 5 version
of freenx?  I know nomachine's version of freenx it only allows for two
concurrent session with their freenx server. Does anybody allow students
to remote into the ltsp server from their home using nomachine client?

Thanks
-Glenn