[K12OSN] lexia - OT

I was just wondering if anyone is using Lexia.  We are having a problem
with the Lexia files on the K12LTSP server.  A couple of the files need
to be read only to the group.  However, whenever the first teacher signs
in to Lexia the files get changed to show that they are the owner and
the other teachers can't use the program.  Has anyone had this
problem???

thanks,

ron

Ronald R. McDaniel