Re: [K12OSN] root-path or dhcp issue but only after 2nd client connection

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 10:48 -0400, marrandy wrote:

> Oh...the Subject should read   "root-path or dhcp issue but only after
> rebboting client second time"
>
> Otherwise, it implies it happens when I add a second client.  I only have one
> client and it's the second and subsequent reboots of that single client.
>
> Hope that's clearer.

Has it only worked once, ever?  Or does the client work again after
waiting some amount of time?   Do you have other clients to test?
Perhaps it is a bios issue on this client - I've seen some old Dells
that would fail randomly until I did a flash upgrade to the bios.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com