Re: [K12OSN] Re: build your own thin client

Multithread on ltsp is a dream come true for network admins.

Best,

Ramon
On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 14:35 -0500, pogson wrote:

> I've done localUSBprinter/sound/USB drives/1280x1024 and they just work
> with LTSP 4.2
>
> The only things that are likely to be cheaper are multiseat X on regular
> ATX boxes as thin clients and I have not been able to get that to work.
> I made up boxes with AGP+5PCI video cards. I can do Xinerama which is
> fun ;-), five logins with a single keyboard or five keyboards with a
> single screen but I have been unable to get five complete seats. I hope
> to figure it out this weekend.

Do you have any hints about making the multi-headed thin client work?
I'd like to do this to view an assortment of monitoring software - most
would just be a web browser on each screen.

--
Les Mikesell
les futuresource com